2. Play allows for creativity and freedom, enriching our fast-paced, hurried, highly organized lives.
3. Play improves our relationships with others increases our self-confidence and emotional well-being.
5. Play gives us the ability for self-expression and freedom from the restrains of our daily lives.
6. Engaging in active, play increases our social and emotional well-being.
7. Play allows our unconscious mind to become conscious.
8. Play allows us to express ourselves, discover new aspects of our lives and who we are.
10. As individuals, we grow through play. When did our lives become so busy we stopped taking the time to play? Get out there and play!